Monday, June 21, 2010

Bop

Was in a meeting recently with a large group. Cowboy gave WhoLu a compliment and suddenly it turned into a WhoLu love-fest.

"WhoLu did really good work on this project."
The lovers, the dreamers, and WhoLu"WhoLu is so much better than anyone else in his department."
"When I'm near WhoLu, I am a better person."
"WhoLu smells like Heaven. And chives."
"WhoLu leaves rainbows in his wake, and his eyes sparkle with all of my hopes and dreams."

Cowboy had the final say on the love-in. "I wish we had 5 of WhoLu."

"Well, there's at least two," somebody said. "He looks like one of the guys from Hanson."

Do we *have* any other songs?I was sitting near WhoLu. I leaned over to him and lovingly mumbled, "Mmmmmmm... bop."

Everyone laughed, but Big Dawg nearly hyperventilated.

Why do I get the feeling he knows the rest of the lyrics, too?

=============

NOTE: This is my 1,000th blog post. Crazy, isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger The Tuba Geek said...

100 posts????? WOW!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger The Tuba Geek said...

er ... that was supposed to be 1000 LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home