Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halloween Costume Idea

I don't remember how it came up, but I glad it did. During a conversation with P-Ziddy, a bizarre idea popped into my head. A Halloween costume idea, specifically.

"Redneck Wizard."

Picture it... a pointy wizard's hat, with fishing lures in the brim.

A black robe with overalls.

A beer coozy in one hand, and a wizard's staff in the other. Of course, the staff would have a fishing reel attached.



YA'LL! SHALL NOT! PASS!


I may have to do it. I giggle every time I think about it.

P-Ziddy thinks I need a laser scope on the staff, as well. I think... hm. Maybe. :) What you do think?

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Make it so.

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Hold m'beer and watch this...

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I may have to give it a try. I've never once created a Halloween costume, so there's no telling how it would turn out...

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so gonna rock Halloween this year!

Em

 

Post a Comment

<< Home