Friday, August 19, 2011

Unstoppable

I'm going to drop you into the middle of a conversation.

I don't remember why, but OoRah and I were talking about my insulated coffee mug. It looks like a disposable paper cup, but it's actually insulated plastic. Mine has a dark blue grip around the middle.

OoRah pointed and said, "My wife has one just like that, only its pink."

"So does my wife," I replied. Which is actually true. She never uses it, but she does have one.

"We have so much in common," OoRah said. "We both wear glasses, we both have wives with pink plastic coffee mugs..."

I flexed and added... "We're both unstoppable hulks."

OoRah nearly choked laughing at that one. "Hey now," I complained. "It shouldn't be *that* funny."

"It is."



I'll grant you, there is a small size difference between the two of us. Hardly noticeable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home