Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Clippers

So, the price of having a barber run some clippers through my hair is to up to 12-15 dollars. And I learned that this...



... was only twenty. So I got a new toy!



This thing is pretty nice. The blade guards are even color-coded so they can double as Monopoly playing pieces. Thimble, you have been replaced!



But the best part was this nifty little Easter Egg I found in the instructions. When trimming the hair around my ears, the instructions explicitly state:



"Avoid Poking Eyes"

Well, there goes *my* evening. I was planning on a grievous self-inflicted eye injury, but I guess I'll have to settle for a board game.

Honey! Get the Monopoly game out! Forget the race-car, this time I'm the Purple #3!

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

I sincerely hope Em is the one doing the clipping.

While "Tulsa County Man Cuts Own Throat with Hair Clippers" would certainly make for a memorable epitaph, it would also make a considerable mess for Em to have to clean up and I'd hate for that to happen.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Admit it. If you knew I was clipping my own hair you'd be there in a second, ready to sell tickets and comfort Em.

"Don't worry... with the proceeds from the ticket sales we can hire a cleaning lady with a mop."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home