Monday, November 24, 2008

'Mo Dog Abuse

I have two completely unrelated funnies for you. They are too short to justify individual blog posts. Together, they make no sense.

1) Hey Mo!

I saw this picture frame at a Linens N Things "going out of business" sale, and I must admit, I was tempted.

MO!

So many possibilities for that missing last letter. It could say "MOO" and have a pic of a cow, or "MOP" with a pic of Mom at work, or you could make it "MOE" and have a pic of the Three Stooges.

Ultimately, thrift won out (It usually does with me). Virtual mockery is cheaper than the real thing.

2) Dog Abuse

My wife and I were walking in our neighborhood over the weekend. We walked past a house with a privacy fence and (we would soon learn) a relatively big dog. Suddenly, from the other side we heard, "BARK! BARK! *thud*".

And to think, this tragedy could have been avertedThe fence swayed gently for a moment.

We swayed for a lot longer than a minute. We laughed so hard we couldn't walk straight.

How was your weekend? I bruised a mongrel. :)

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger LadyPatsFan said...

That sounds like my cat Spec. When we first rearranged our bedroom which resulted in one of the perpetually open doors now being shut, he came galloping down the hall and slammed into the closed door.

Twice. Within 5 minutes.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger V said...

Ah the joys of pet abuse! We used to rearrange our living room and then spend the next three days laughing at the rabbit as she remapped her "spaz" run route. It was great entertainment trying to guess what the various bump & thump noises meant she'd run into.

Again, the blog is giving oddly appropriate code words. A real word even today! (gasp!) "cones"

I dunno. You figure it out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home