Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Santa Coffee

My wife went to Hobby Lobby to look for Christmas Ornaments. She saw one that she thought looked perfect for me. My jaw dropped when I saw it.

Santa doesn't *do* decafBest. Ornament. Ever. That is *so* going on the tree, front and center. I may set up a large spotlight to feature it even more prominently. I already hear an angelic Hallelujah chorus every time I look at it.


Of course, not all ordinary objects look good on a Christmas tree. Check it out... this tree has:

Ho! Ho! Ho!, Baby!- Burned Toast
- A Dancing Old Man
- An Ink Pen
- A Cell Phone
- A Second Tree
- Me!

It ain't pretty, is it folks? I considered adding a "Winged Demon" to the tree because it was funny, but then I realized that it's not an average ordinary everyday object (unless you work in Marketing).

What else could I have put on this tree?

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger V said...

plastic barrel o' monkeys as a garland
stuffed animals
company swag

:)

Blogword is "subtle". I'm always stunned when I get a real word. More so when it's actually applicable.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

subtle... subtle... hmm... Nope. Don't recognize that word. What's it mean?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

I don't know what it means, but I'm not putting it on my tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home