Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Starfury

I don't have much for you this week, so I thought I'd show you my project for the next few... eh... well, I'd probably better not commit to a timeline. :)

It's a Starfury model:



For those not in the know, Starfuries are the little fighter spaceships from the TV show "Babylon 5". I actually bought this model at a Star Trek convention more than 10 years ago. It's just been sitting in a drawer, waiting to be loved.

I haven't put together a model since I was a kid. The only models I even did then were puny little "Snap-Tight" things.

So basically I have no idea what I'm doing. Wish me luck! I'm sure I'll super-glue a few fingers together before it's all over.

I'll share pics if I actually do crack this thing open. Yes, even of the fingers.

-------
Blog Note: I won't have a post again this Friday. Go outside and play, instead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home