Friday, June 25, 2010

Total Eclipse Of The Wazzit

This is the "Literal Video Version" of Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse Of The Heart." For those who don't know, the idea is to make the lyrics of the song match what is going on in the video.

I wouldn't normally post a 5 minute video, but trust me this thing is worth it. The first time I watched it I literally cried from laughing so hard. There will be at least two places where you think, "Man, it can't get any funnier than that." And it does.



I know a lot of you regulars have already seen this one. I posted it because I recently got to see it for a second time, and it's still hilarious. Something this good deserves our praise.

Huzzah!, noble video.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger The Tuba Geek said...

The "literal music video" os ah-ha's "Take On Me" is pretty good, too :)

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger The Tuba Geek said...

So is this one ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVaDxYMkVhc&feature=PlayList&p=E42D120A5B8BF088&playnext_from=PL&index=13

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Our title cards use three different fonts!

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home